Residential & Commercial EPC

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

In compliance with the law, Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are required for buildings that are being built, sold or put up for rent. To obtain an EPC, landlords or homeowners must engage an accredited domestic energy assessor who will carry out an assessment and issue the certificate. EPCs provide information on how to make a home more energy-efficient and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

Our Residential & Commercial EPC Services

If you are buying a residential or commercial property in Manchester, you will need an EPC certificate that is legally compatible with the sale or lease/let. Our Manchester-based EPC energy assessors are licensed by the Government to offer both residential and commercial EPC certificates. We cater to a diverse range of customers in Manchester, including tenants, landlords, companies and local authorities, and offer a variety of EPC and energy efficiency services.

What's involved in our EPC?

The time taken to conduct a commercial or residential EPC survey varies according to the size of the property. The on-site assessment is visual only, during which the energy assessor will collect building data and calculate the relevant areas to create the Energy Performance Certificate, which will display the current and prospective energy efficiency ratings and scores. We obtain the necessary information while booking the on-site appointment and provide an estimated survey time.

We can also assist if you are a homeowner or business in Manchester seeking to reduce your energy costs.

Have any questions? call us today!